About Me

I made this blog to share all of the many annoying things people do. Sometimes people do these things wihout knowing which gets on everybody's nerves, others on purpose. I thought of making this website when I was driving one day when a woman texting on her cell phone cut me off and then turned without using her signal. There are three things wrong with that. 1.}Don't text and drive(are you asking for a freak accident?) 2.}Don't cut people off(it's rude) 3.}Use your signal(it's there for a reason). These are just some of the many annoying things that I and many other people do and deal with on a day to day basis. Enjoy, it's a good laugh but very true.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Embarasing shout outs!

So I was sitting in the laundry mat waiting for my clothes to dry, when a lady bust through the door. She then yelled across the crowded laundry mat to someone and says: "Hey, John, the results came back from the V.D. clinic:Were clean!" The man tilted his head down in embarrassment,I couldn't help but laugh.This is not only annoying but also disrespectful,and just really really embarrassing. So take my advice keep all personal business to yourself and the person it concerns. What you have to say can always wait until an appropriate time.